The Sitka Gear Mountain Hauler 4000 is the perfect pack for day hunts or overnight stays when you need the ability to carry meat and horns out of the field simultaneously. The pack provides 3700 cubic inches of non-expanded volume for easy hiking with the capability to expand 800 cubic inches when needed. The internal load-hauling shelf and antler straps beg for the workload when it’s time to get your harvest out of the field. The T-6 6061 aluminum frame provides for an adjustable suspension and a strong chassis enabling you to carry loads upwards of 150 lbs. The two vertical exterior pockets hold most spotting scopes, tent poles or a Flash Shelter. The side pockets will hold tri-pods, trekking poles or water bottles. The triple-density foam waist belt maximizes comfort while Velcro placed on the waist belt holds most pistol holsters, bear spray, and other SITKA pack accessories.
- Velcro Hip Belt: Holds bear spray and most pistol holsters with ease.
- Molded and Reinforced Waist Belt: Comfortably and quietly trek in out of your spots with a heavy pack.
- T-6 6061 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Frame: Enables you to carry loads upwards of 150 lbs.
- 3700 Cubic Inches of Non-Expanded Volume: Capable of expanding another 800 cubic when needed.
- Internal Hydration Sleeve: Accommodates bladders in excess of 3 liters.
- Two Vertical Exterior Pockets: Holds most spotting scopes, tent poles, or a Flash Shelter.
- 450-Denier Coated Polyester on Underside and Back Panels: 220-Denier Nylon to PU-Coated face and back.
- Stash Pockets: Quickly store layers while on the move.
- Main Pack Volume Expands from 2750 to 3700 Cubic Inches: Total max volume 4500 cubic inches, 5.75 lbs.