The Taipan handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with a 384×288 infrared detector and a 1280×960 LCOS display. It supports functions of observation, highest temperature target tracking, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hotspot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, drug enforcement, anti-smuggling, criminal seizing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc.
- 384×288 resolution, 12 μm, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1280×960 resolution 0.4-inch LCOS display
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- More than 7.5 hours continuous running
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Type-C interface