A legendary reimagination of an iconic series of actions, the G.Loomis NRX+ Jig & Worm Casting Rod draws from more than forty years of technology, innovation, and design to meet the performance demands of today’s avid bass angler. G.Loomis’ American-made blanks are rolled with Spiral X technology to provide ultra-fast recovery for increased casting distance, heightened sensitivity, and drastic weight reduction. They designed their custom CI4+ reel seats to maximize an angler’s connection to the blank for unsurpassed bite transmission and all-day comfort. Equipped with a hybrid guide train, NRX+ empowers anglers to make long, accurate casts for increased effectiveness on the water. Radically redefined, the NRX+ series is the culmination of G.Loomis’ obsessive drive to provide bass anglers the most advanced fishing tools on the planet.
The NRX+ Jig and Worm Rod is specifically designed for fishing jigs and soft plastics. This is rod is incredibly light and unbelievably sensitive.
- Spiral X graphite construction
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces potential stress points within the blank while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Fuji Titanium SIC stripper guides
- Ultra-lite, ultra-strong RECOIL guides
- Custom CI4+ reel seat
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington