Rimfire Carbine with Charcoal
For over 50 years, the 10/22 Rimfire Carbine with Charcoal has been America’s favorite rimfire rifle. The legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design, ensuring consistent, reliable performance. This edition of the Ruger 10/22 Carbine is outfitted with a Charcoal Synthetic Stock.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
One evaluator noted that pulling the 10/22 22lr Rimfire Carbine was reminiscent of their youth and of venturing into open fields with a .22 LR rifle in hand to shoot pests, cans and hunt for jackrabbits. Many of us can relate to such experiences. As adults, we long for those days of adventure when the time passed slowly and our only concern was missing dinner. For most of us, living conditions have since changed, and instead of a verdant field we are surrounded by the suburbs. The 10/22 has always been a great companion gun, but the air rifle version may be the perfect partner for modern living.
Umarex’s semiautomatic replica is a dead-on copy of the rimfire original. Side by side, the synthetic stock looks and feels the same. Its grip and forend checkering are identical, and a barrel band secures the barrel and forend. Molded sling eyelets start and finish the stock. The triggerguard, trigger, cross-bolt safety, and push-lever magazine release have the same profile, but are of synthetic construction. For the sake of authenticity a bolt lock is included, but it’s non-functional.
Features of Rimfire Carbine with Charcoal
- Model Number: 31145
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Stock: Charcoal Synthetic
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Satin Black
- Barrel Length: 18.50 Inches
- Overall Length: 37.00 in.
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Weight: 4.50 lbs.
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Grooves: 6