The St. Croix Legend X freshwater series packs in proprietary technologies to provide a new benchmark in performance. Cutting edge design combined with impeccable craftsmanship to give you a distinct on-the-water advantage.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Fuji Torzite tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji TVS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on spinning rods.
- Fuji PTS blank-touch reel seat with built-in hood on casting rods.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.